MOI is taking the following measures to keep our clients, Warehouse Team, and Installation Teams safe.
As we continue to monitor the evolving situation, MOI is taking the following measures to keep our clients, Warehouse Team, and Installation Teams safe.
As we are accepting shipments, MOI is restricting entry of delivery drivers to our warehouse and paperwork is being handed off at the door
- MOI warehouse personnel are using rubber gloves at all times for additional protection
- All MOI team members have been supplied with hand sanitizer for additional protection
- After installation, all team members are cleaning all furniture surfaces and cabinets with cleaning wipes
- MOI is requiring any installer with COVID-19 symptoms to alert their supervisor immediately
- Any installer or MOI personnel presenting signs of illness will not visit a client location
- Installation personnel are following these guidelines:
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue and disposing immediately
- Washing hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding sharing personal items and tools
- Cleaning tools and building materials daily
MOI is providing daily reports to clients, allowing them to remain remote until project completion.