Our commitment to advancing women and increasing diversity in commercial real estate
Our President, David Noel, has joined commercial real estate leaders in signing the CREW Network CRE Pledge for Action to advance women and diversity, equity and inclusion in the industry. The pledge supports the advancement of women and other individuals in underrepresented groups, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ability, religion, and age.
Through this pledge, MOI is committed to the following goals:
- Partner with CREW Network to support its mission to transform the industry by advancing women and begin efforts now to make change.
- Close the compensation gap in our industry by conducting a pay equity study in our company.
- Increase inclusion in our company through senior executive sponsorship of women and/or other individuals in underrepresented groups within the company.
- Advance women to our company’s top roles to achieve gender diversity in leadership.
- Increase diversity in our company and in the industry through intentional recruiting and hiring of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Implement accountability strategies in our company to measure progress.